Pacey Performance Podcast #137 - Aled Walters & Adam Sheehan (Head of Athletic Performance & Strength & Conditioning Coach)
In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I have the pleasure of speaking to 2 guys who I have got to know a lot over the last 12 months, Aled Walters and Adam Sheehan, both at Munster Rugby. Aled is Head of Athletic Performance while Adam is Strength & Conditioning Coach but also a genius when it comes to monitoring the guys with GPS. Munster have a HUGE game this weekend against Scarlets in the Pro12 final so it was great to catch these guys before the big day.
In this episode you will learn -
- Who are Aled Walters and Adam Sheehan (background, education and current roles)
- Last year compared to this year (2 sites and how that impacted training and the culture)
- Developing a culture in a rugby club
- What you learned from your time in Australia and New Zealand
- In-season conditioning for rugby
- Integrating GPS into practice
Aled can be found on Twitter @aledwalters
Adam can be found on Twitter @sheehan_adam
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord and the new Groinbar, a hip and groin strength measuring solution. They can be found at valdperformance.com and you can get more information on the groin bar at groinbar.com and on Twitter @groinbar.