In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast, I am being interviewed by Brett Bartholomew. I asked Brett to be the one to do the interviewing because I knew that he would ask me questions that knocked me out of my comfort zone and I know it definitely did that. Hopefully this episode gives people a little bit of an insight into my thought on a few topics I have been harping on about a lot recently. Enjoy.
In this episode, you will learn -
- Who is Rob Pacey (background, education and current role)
- Why I started the podcast and what the future holds
- Sharing of information and 'trade secrets'
- What skills coaches should be developing apart from coaching
- Debunking the stigma around wanting to earn more money
- Personal vs professional development
I can be found on Twitter @strengthofsci
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord and the new Groinbar, a hip and groin strength measuring solution. They can be found at valdperformance.com and you can get more information on the groin bar at groinbar.com and on Twitter @groinbar.
This episode is sponsored by Fatigue Science. Fatigue Science combine wearable technology with biomathematical science developed by the US Army to offer fantastic insights into sleep and cognitive fatigue.